Recently, I have discovered an amazing African dance class in Redwood City. The class is taught by extremely energetic & open native African woman, and it has real live Djembe & Dundun drumming as accompaniment! For those of you who enjoy dancing, check this out, it's real fun! But be prepared, because it's a serious workout too :)
I hope one day we'll have dancers in our group too, to bring drumming & dancing together to the fruition!

West African Dance Classes with Renee Puckett

Every Thursday, 7:30 pm
Community Street Jam
849 Veterans Blvd, Redwood City
(510) 677-2333, (650) 261-9188

Comments

Jennifer Taylor
04/26/2014 12:47pm

I'm interested in African Dance Classes.

04/26/2014 3:59pm

Hi Jennifer,

Unfortunately, Renee moved to Oakland and doesn't have Redwood City class anymore.
Please check this post for more information about Bay Area dance classes:

07/07/2017 8:19am

Africa is the best place to be. It is a continent rich in culture, history, ethnicity and wildlife. To live in Africa is very interesting because of the paradise life the continent has to offer. The music and cultural dance are amazing and every beat can really make everyone move. The choreography of the African dance is similar to tribal dances.

Amazing african dances of the men and women blue are attractive. It is interesting and organized for the future and all themes. It is entirely done and ascertained. The skills and abilities of the dancers are liked and admired.

07/13/2016 12:42am

Hello there I just wanted to say that I enjoyed my visit to your website and to wish you all the best with it as it progresses - Kenley Flamenca

Do you still drumming?)

11/08/2016 5:23am

I would like to visit this dance class next time. Is it possible?

01/02/2017 11:09pm

The class is designed to teach extremely energetic & open native African woman dancing on drumming and other musical instruments. it's really a fun time in these classes!

02/01/2017 1:00am

kerala hse results

05/18/2017 5:06am

Blackmart alpha APK latest version you can download free from here. This app allows you to download premium android apps free from blackmart store.

06/30/2017 9:42am

Music Maniac Pro apk: Have you ever heard of Music Maniac Pro? It means you have missed a cool music application till today. It is not much late to know because I am going to give a clear idea regarding Music maniac pro app in a detailed manner.

07/12/2017 3:03am

Dolby Atmos: Did you feel like you your device sound system is not up to the mark? I am the one who felt like my system sounds would have been better if I use some extension apps.

07/19/2017 6:42am

Music Maniac Pro for Android gadget will give a stage to get your most loved music from around the globe. In this instructional exercise we got you the manual for introduce the Music Maniac Pro Apk

08/02/2017 2:08am

Dependence Jio is intending to dispatch a 4G-empowered element telephone that could be evaluated as low as Rs 1,500. As indicated by a report in Financial Express, Jio is now in converses with Chinese producers to source these telephones.